Post 8- Personal Opinion

What is your opinion about tatoos?
I don't have tatoos because I decided for personal election, for example, I have panic to the needles and I'm afraid to regret., even then I like tatoos. I think that tatoos are a beautiful way to express yourself, or maybe that is not the point, perhaps the people just do it because they like it and that's all.
Is your body, your time and your money, and if you want to have a tatoo it is ok. Tatoos have always existed and I think they are cool jiji


What is your opinion about the Chilean tradition called ‘mechoneo’?
The Chilean tradition of mechoneo is just a way of hierarchizing the university space. I think It is very  stupid that the have to cut your clothes, throw you disgusting things like fish water, rotten fruit, etc.; force to you do it stupid things, etc. 
Chilean tradition of 'mechoneo' should not exist it anymore, because enters a context of power roles and is a violent behaviour. Change my mind.

What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?
I think the abortion is a neccesary step of public health, because is a social class problem. The 'pro life' persons, are not in favor of life, actually are in favor of women deads and clandestine abortions, because our (the women) have always been abortion. Our ancestors aborted, the natives women aborted and you, your mom, your sister, your grandmother, your cousin, your aunt and all the women arround the world have the abortion human right, because women's fundamental right to be in charge of their own bodies.

Finally, I leave you with a video of "torta golosa"
I hope you've enjoyed it.



Comments

Popular Posts