POST 10-. English language Challenges

Hi everyone, this is going to be my last blog over de semester so in this occasion I will talk about my experience with my english classes.

About my experience, the english classes were good, because we had to had to do blogs with differents topics and I we could  also remember the vocabulary and conjugations.
The use of blogs helped me to strengthen the vocabulary and conjugations in a more entertaining way, because we can express ourselves in limited characters.


I believe that everything is perfectible, especially if it's about learning english. We can always learn more. I forgot too many things about english, because I have been lazy and I didn't practice what I should have. So I think if I keep practicing and doing it everyday, I could go further and learn faster.

I don't know how much I am using english these days, because english is everywhere, it is used in many aspects of life. Although I only know the basics, I realize that I use it when I read things while I'm surfing on the internet or when I watch movies, listen to songs and most importantly: when I need to translate memes, among others.

The only problems with my english classes are the schedule and the day, because we are tired and the class is quite enduring. But that has nothing to do with the subject itself, the subject is good as well the teacher. Although, that made our learning more difficult.

And thats all.


Comments

Popular Posts