POST 6- POST GRADUATE STUDIES



Hello Everybody, this blog it's about post graduate studies

Well I think it is a little in advance think in a post graduate studies and how I'm going to pay it, because my goal for now it's finish my anthropology career. If I finish my studies and I decide continue with it in a post graduate I would like to do it outside de country. México it's the greatest place in Latin America to study Anthropology and Archaeology, so I would like to go there to get better in my speciality. Of course México it's so fantastic in this area because has a lot of prehispanic ruins.
I think that in Chile the fact of continuing studiyng it is a way of job, because you're specializing and that takes time, tiredness, etc. If I continue with my studies I would like to do it with a scholarship, but it's so difficult win one :( (sad reactions only).
What do I mean with this, If you continue with your studies I think that you shouldn't work because you're specializing for that (dááá) (or maybe I'm so lazy and I don't want to never work)
 
I don't know what else to say, I'm dying of asleep actually :c
help me. I think this is a relevant idea, the english classes shouln't be so early. 

And that's all for now, I hope've enjoyed this blog and have a nice weekend 
See ya'

Comments

  1. In this class there is a person who wants to do s postgraduate in archaeology in Mexico xDDDD. I think that if you have the chance to continue studying instead of work, do it, because is a bad idea to start working early, for that you have all your life, but the idea of study could give you new knowledge, new friends and other things.
    If you want to sleep now, I recommend you to get a coffee to keep well the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a realistic perspective to see it and it's my reason for don't think it about jaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. National Autonomous University of Mexico is very nice in that subject!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck in your schollarships!
    I'm sure you'll get them <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts