POST4-MY BEST FRIEND

Hello everybody, today I am going to talk about my best friend

I have a lot of friends (I think so), but few close.
I have two best friends, Francisca and Daniel. I met both of them when I was in the school, Francisca  was my classmate and Daniel was a grade over me. I known them nine years ago, but in my first year of high school we became close. 

I consider Francisca my best friend because she is very funny and when we started to talk we realized that -we- have a lot of thing in common. When we started became friends we went to a lot of concerts and we used to meet in my house to play guitar and sing. Currently we meet in my house to make karaoke's party's.

Daniel is very funny too and he always have interesting themes of conversations, we have a lot of thing in common too, but he is a life person, he live day by day and that is very funny because he is a little chaos. Currently he lives in Valparaiso and is working there.

I love them very much and I hope that we accompany ourselves throughout life

That's all for now, I hope you have a great weekend.


Comments

  1. They will be your friends forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The draw is so sweet and you can try to compose music with your friend too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts