POST 5-MY FUTURE JOB

Hello everybody, this post is about my future job.

I don't know yet what kind of job I'll like to do, because I really don't know yet what an Anthropologist does. Though I would like to do research about ways of lives, women, cultures and many other things.
I don't imagine myself working in an office, I prefer outdoor works than indoors. I would like to know different countries, places, go all over the world, know people and enjoy what I could do. I know, it is sooo pretentious but it is "ok" dream when you in fact know that you have to take photosynthesis classes (sad but true).
In anthropology we have three different sections to take: social anthropology, archaeological and physical anthropology. I would like to take social anthropology as a major and make a lot of etnographies, but I'd like archaeology too because I think it is so interesting. Last year in archaeology we learned about the importance of sexualize the past, so that type of investigations are amazing for me. I don't know yet if I can study two majors and not die in the attempt to succeed, or maybe take one major and use a second to complement my knowledge. I think this is the moment to decide what major I'd like to take, because that is going to influence in my type of job.

jaja what kind of things, right?

I hope you've a great weekend, see ya.



Comments

  1. I think that the most of us we like to travel in the future, and you have more chances than me at least (I study psychology) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don`t like the idea of a job in an office too and I would like to travel a lot too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts