POST-2 The best concert ever


In 2013, a friend and I where saving Money for a long time to go to Lollapalooza on March 29 next year. I wanted to go because Jake Bugg would be in the festival that year, whose music reminds me a lot of what the genious Bob Dylan used to do.  

Jake Bugg is a british folk rock musician and composer, who became woldwide famous after his first album in 2012.

It was a very exciting day, not only because it was my first Lollapalooza, but because I saw many other artists other than Jake Bugg, that, even I was not a fan, I liked them and knew a couple of songs.

Jake Bugg played at around 5pm where the sun is not at its highest but the heat is still very concentrated, but in that moment nothing mattered because I could only think of the joy it gave me to be there singing my lungs out in the first row (I had been waiting since 2pm and Nano Stern and Capital Cities played in the same scenario). I also met a group of very nice girls and we accompanied each other until I could find my friend again, ending the day with Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert.

That’s all for today, I’ll attach a picture below.

See you next Friday on the next blog!


Comments

Popular Posts