POST-1 A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

Hi creatures,
My name is Ninoska and this is going to be my first blog this year.

Today, the topic is "a country I would like to visit".
 Last year I wrote about the same topic, and the country was Mexico, now the country election is Holland. 

I would like to visit Holland because there everything is "possible" jeje and Holland has so many beautiful places to walk and know. 

I know nothing about Holland actually, just little things like it is one of the countries with less rate of crime, in fact the prisons were changed to libraries, or things like in there the streets don't have straight animals. 

If I go, I would like to do a lot of things, like walk in every park from Amsterdam like Keukenhof, go to the Van Gogh museum, visit the Ana Frank house and situations to open mind things.

I don't know if I want to study, work or live there but If I had the chance, probably I am not going to say "no".


And that's all for now, I hope you have a great weekend and see you next Friday at the same time.
see ya'. 

Comments

  1. Wow, now I really want to visit Holland :o
    Awesome fact about the prisions
    Good luck!
    xoxo
    -Daniela Azocar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts