The subject that I like the most

Actually, I don't like any subject, I just survive them.
Sometimes I like a few thing that are, and these few things help me to be happy here, because I like the global university career.

I like to read texts for my subjects "Anthropology and Sociology", because when I get to third year I going to choose Social Anthropology. I also like Ancheology, 'cause I find it interesting but I don't like study and read texts about that, it's sooo boooringggg.

Things that I like about Anthropology and Sociology. In classes we saw many important persons and their legacy to the world like Frank Boas, Margaret Mead, Ruth Benedict, Karl Marx, Max Wever, Talcott Parsons, Edward Sapir and many more. This subjects have a lot of things in common, like the social relativism, social behavior, influences, traditions, customs, preconceptions, communication, organizations, etc. I found so interesting analyse each part of social organization and individual behavior.

The classes consist of listen three hours to the teacher and see ppt's, thats all. But also we have to read a lot. Yes, maybe this sound kind of boring, but sometimes the texts are "goodenough"  jaja an anthropology joke

Ok, thats all for now. See ya!





Comments

  1. I hate Anthropology and Sociology and texts related , they are sooooo boring, but the teacher Hugo it's the best teacher in this University haha, bye bye creature of Lord

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the texts related with Sociology authors too. As you said, Karl Marx and Max Weber have a long legacy in this discipline.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts