The Roaring Twenties

Hi everyone, 
If I had to choose between going to the future or past, I'd prefer going to the past. 
Exactly go to the roaring twenties. I prefer this decade because when a was saw "The Great Gatsby" I was fell in love with everything, the dances, music, partys and everything was so elegant and beautiful. 
I imagine myself dancing charleston or breakaway and being so happy with my cigarrette nozzle.
Also, the 1920s brough new styles of music into the mainstream of culture in avant-garde cities, like Jazz. 
It was the Jazz age and dance clubs became enormously popular.

I don't know what I can change about this decade, but I think it was the capitalism age, and that makes me feel weird. Obviusly I dont like about that and I wouldn't like to live in it, just go and stay a while jeje. 

The Roaring Twenties it was a feminism decade too, 'cause the women had right to vote and studying university carreers. All that changed the role of women.

And that's all.

See ya :)






Comments

  1. omg I like that movie too, and i like so much the music, the dance and empowerment of women <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts