My favorite movie


I don't have a favorite movie yet, but I really love watch movies. My favorite cotegory of movies is "cult film" or "cult movie". Although, the important of the film are defined by the audience reaction as much as their content.
I've not had many time to watch movies. Now, the trend are watch series on netflix.
The last movie I was saw, it's called to the bone". It's an American drama film, written and directed by Marti Noxon. The film follows a young woman (Ellen) as she battles anorexia. The film has A LOT of drama, but I only saw it because I love the protagonist actress "Lily Collins", yes the daughter of Phil Collins. I love her 'cause she's so cuuute<3
I dont know if I should recommend this movie, but if you love Lily Collins too or teenagers dramas, you must see it.

Although I don't have a favorite movie, I've a lot of movies that I would see many times. Like Donnie Darko, V for Vendetta, The fight Club, Spirit, American Beauty, The big Lebowski, etc...
and  I like series like Rick and Morty, We bare bears, Clarence, The over of garden wall, Sense eight, Game of Thrones, among others. Coming soon, in my list are Shingeki no kiojin and Vikings.


Do you wantto  recommendvme some serie or movie?

Thanks for reading.

Comments

  1. I like Donnie Darko, V for Vendetta, The fight Club, Spirit too, my younger life it's based on those movies haha, bai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many of my friends recommended To the bone, but I didn't really pay attention to them, I think I should watch it, I love Lilly Collins, she reminds me of Audrey Hepburn.
    Pd: Shingeki no kiojin it's going to break your heart and everything you thought at first </3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts