A Picture I Like





Today Im going to talk about one of my favorite pictures. This picture was taken by my father in our trip to Cuba back in October 2015. There, in Varadero, we found this Beatles theme bar. My dad and I are huge Beatles fans, I've grown listening to their songs since I was young, and their music as meant a lot to me, as also did this trip I made with my family. When I first saw this sculpture I wanted to take a picture right away, it was so realistic, that it was the closest I could be to my idols, specially George Harrison, who is no longer this us. This picture is very meaningful to me because it reminds me of all the good times I spend with my family, the musical inheritance they gave to me, and it encourages me to travel more, see new places and it reminds me how much I like that. I hope you've liked my picture as much as I like being on it, see you in my next blog! 

Comments

  1. The beatles are the best band! and its great that you have gone to Cuba, I'd love to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dream of going to Cuba, what luck you had

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts