Post1- A country I'd like to visit

Well, Hi
My name is Ninoska, and the country I would like to visit is México 'cause this is my first year studiyng anthropology and I really would like know more about pre columbian cultures.
Pre columbian Mexico was home of many advanced mezoamerican civilizations like Maya, Aztec, Olmec and many others. So their culture are so interesting to me (and the food too).

If I ever go there I'd like visit the piramyds and temples, take a lot of tours, go to the "rivera maya", swimming with dolphins and eat everything as possible.

Mexico have one of the most important universities about anthropology, their name is "Nacional School of Anthropology and History". This institution have disciplines like Social anthropology, ethnology, archaeology, ethnohistory, and many others.

 So it would be fun if I could live here too 'cause is not just a touristic country, Mexico has
so many things that makes it special to me, like their climate, biodiversity, cultures, languages, literature, their history, etc.

And that's all sweetie pies, we're going to read us in the next blog

I will attach some pictures, hope u like it <3

Ninoska.




Comments


  1. Mexico is a country with so much cultural wealth!!! i think that it is a privilege for any anthropologist who visits it <3 (i'm interested about the food too AJAJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Mexico, and I love it is so rich in culture and in anthropological subjects, should travel there with the squad. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ninoska! Mexico is a great country for many things, but its culture and monuments are truly unique and amazing. About the ENAH, do you know about professor Felipe Bate? Is a Chilean Marxist archeologist who is part of Latin American Social Archeology and one of the first researchers in the Aysen Region (my homeland <3)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts